US and International Tax Services

At Vine and Partners we recognize that the world is getting smaller every day. For many Canadian companies, future growth must take place outside of Canada. As a result, many companies look for that growth by venturing into the US and other global markets. Corporate tax can be very complicated at the best of times. Dealing with tax issues becomes even more complicated when business transactions cross borders.

Through our international affiliation with ENW, Vine and Partners has access to some of the top tax professionals in the US and in many other countries around the globe. Working alongside our foreign colleagues, Vine and Partners tax professionals can assist you in finding tax solutions that work on both sides of the border.

Whether you are looking to expand into Canada or outside of Canada, our tax professional have the experience to assist you with the following US and International tax services:

  • Personal, corporate and partnership tax compliance
  • Structuring your investments in to or out of Canada in a tax efficient manner
  • Complying with foreign or Canadian sales tax laws
  • Managing the tax needs of your human capital, your employees, who you may ask to move outside the country for a period of time to spearhead your foreign growth initiatives
  • Tax filings for US companies doing business in Canada